1. Focusing on temporary skilled migration to meet skill requirements and encourage workforce flexibility.
2. Changing how skilled migration works for good outcomes in the long run.
3. Enhancing the honesty and quality of international education.
4. Addressing the mistreatment of workers and the improper use of the visa system
The eight key actions are as follows:
5. Strategically organizing migration to ensure the correct skills are in the appropriate places.
6. Customizing regional visas and the Working Holiday Maker Program to assist regional Australia and its workforce
7: Strengthening connections between individuals in the Indo-Pacific region
8. Streamlining the migration system to enhance the journey for migrants and employers.